Thursday, May 05, 2005

My, this is addictive...

I find blogs to be a weird case of semi-publishing.

When I write for myself, in my real journal on the ferry every evening, it's a depressing mix of all the things I have to do, with a lot of oh-poor-me thrown in there, and a dash of anger.

When I write for other people, it's pretty much all anger. It's the only thing about myself I find mildly entertaining/educational/worth listening to. People, I have heard tell, find me funny (or at least, I say things and they laugh) and half the time I don't know why.

The other thing I like to write about is new biz's to start, like the personalized want-ad t-shirts that are seriously talking about what you really want (job, girlfriend, car). Picture someone wearing a t-shirt that says "GWM into ballgags and nude horseback riding seeks same--tap left shoulder "I think they'd really sell at the street fairs. Now, you might read that and laugh. And it is funny. I also think, seriously, it's a good idea.

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

That IS funny AND a good idea

5/17/2005 9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links
Archives