Thursday, May 19, 2005

Top Ten Reasons to Say Yes to a Fat Man

Now, I am not talking about guys with beer guts. I am talking about large men who love food. Sure, slim looks great in bed(...grrrrr...Drongo), and the other positives are obvious, but I have gone out with several large men, and I highly recommend them:

10. Need a midnight snack? No farther than his kitchen.
9. When you say, "I need chocolate," he understands.
8. He always orders dessert.
7. He won't make you exercise.
6. He makes wine sauces, 5-cheese omelets, without batting an eye.
5. You'll still feel small standing next to him.
4. Did you know these guys can dance?
3. Intense cuddling. Serious.
2. Tall men, long cock/Fat men, fat ...
1. Fat men know how to eat a girl out. Like it's their last meal or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links
Archives